Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Hope?

I caved.

I tried to resist, I tried so hard not to do it, but in the end, I couldn't stop myself. I just had to do it.

I'm weak.

What am I talking about? Have I given up chocolate for lent, and suffered a major craving that I couldn't resist and gone out and bought a bar of Cadburys? Have I gone and spent a whole lot of money on something that I don't need, but want? Or maybe I've been trying to give up smoking, and couldn't resist one more cigarette. Just the one ... it's only small, it won't hurt me ...

Nope, none of the above. For starters, I don't even smoke, and I'm not religious, so I've not given anything up for lent. And whilst I did buy a 3DS on Friday, I didn't pay the Earth for it.

So if it's none of those, what is it?

I started planning Pandora's Box. The great experiment is over. I must admit, I feel a lot better now that I'm planning the story, knowing that I have this structured backbone underpinning it. I'm still not quite sure where it's going, and I want to expand on some of the characters a little more, but at least I now kinda know what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment